DOMESTIC IMPORTANT INVERTER MANUFACTURER
Founded in 2001, Zhejiang Holip Electronic Technology Co. Ltd.(“Holip”) was acquired by Danfoss in 2005 and became the member of the Danfoss Group ever since.
Established in 1933, Danfoss is a large multinational industrial manufacturing company in Denmark. As a global leader in refrigeration & air conditioning, heating & water processing and power electronics, Danfoss also sets industry standards for its reliability, excellence and innovation, and keeps striving for the best in customer satisfaction and solution in the climate & energy industry.
Holip has been devoted to frequency converters’ research, design, manufacturing, marketing and service for more than a decade, meanwhile it set up Provincial Inverter R&D Center at a very early stage in China. Nowadays, Holip is one of the largest frequency converter manufacturers in China.
Our products, known as HLP series frequency converter, have been widely used in various industries such as air compressors, chemical fibers, textiles, printing and dyeing, plastics, lighting, steel, paper, chemicals, machines and cranes,etc. Holip has always been dedicated itself to providing high quality products, professional sales and efficient and reliable service. Every single converter must go through strict quality tests, such as high temperature tests and full load tests before delivery. Holip frequency converter has been listed in “National Key New Product”, “National Torch Plan Projects”, and honored with “Famous Brand Products of Zhejiang Province”.
To fully implement business strategy of Danfoss China--2nd Home Market, Holip, as part of Danfoss China, also has made key action plans such as optimizing product performance and fastening the development of new products, improving the competences of salesforce, optimizing the structure of product cost and so on. Nowadays, Holip has become the manufacture and logistics center of Danfoss Drives Segment in the Asian-Pacific region; and the Danfoss factory in Haiyan, known as Haiyan Campus, has become the globally important factory area of Danfoss, with annual yield of 1.8 million units.
Read More Supply chain and R & D Test Center
Mr Lu Zhongping and his partners founded Zhejiang Haili Electronic Technology Co., LTD., which is Holip's predecessor.
Set up the frequency technology research and development center .
Annual sales income was nearly 100 million yuan, became the low-voltage converter leader in China.
Acquired by Danfoss, became its wholly owned subsidiary, which injected new energy to Holip's comprehensive development.
Began to produce brand VLT converters
Launched HLP-NV series multifunction drive
Plant PhaseⅠ finished, covering total area of 30，000 square meters, started Phase Ⅱ.
Marched towards air compressor industry；
Holip brand annual sale exceeded 250 million;
Danfoss drive segment established the R&amp;D and test center of its asia-pacific region.
Holip's ten anniversary, became an important production base of Danfoss
Completion of phase ii palnet, covering an area of 20,000 square meters, beginning of the phase Ⅲ construction
A new generation of multifunctional converter HLP A100 series was launched.
Phase Ⅲ plant finished，Haiyan campus covers an area of 93,000 square meters，which means Holip become Danfoss's manufacturing and logistics center in the asia-pacific region.
Completed the power range of 0.37 ~ 415 kW for HLP A100 series
Consolidated the "2nd hometown" strategy of Danfoss, helping Danfoss China continue to grow;
Holip's testing center acquired the certificate of TS16949 management system , ahead of the industry.
Holip general manager Mr David Lu was appointed vice President of Danfoss drive, managing the business of three bands converter (VLT, VACON, HOLIP) in China, which indicated a beginning of cross- department cooperation.
We are Engineering Tomorrow.
We passionately push boundaries on results and reputation.
Our Quality Policy
Our Quality Policy
1. Customer expectation is taken into account in all relevant decisions；
2. Our people and skills are right for the tasks and necessary training has been provided；
3. We work on continual improvements by setting target for improvement activities for processes, products and services；
4. We maintain and improve quality systems in accordance with ISO 9001.
We earn customer loyalty through excellence in Quality, Reliability & Innovation.
Our Environmental Policy
Our Environmental Policy
We will persevere in improving environment, which means we will:
1. Facilitate sustainable development by preventing pollution and expelling adverse impact on environment;
2. Ensure that our effort can bring sustainable and measurable improvement of environment;
3. Guarantee that Holip gives full consideration to individual employees, working environment and surrounding environmental factors when planning and carrying out production;
4. Assure that all production departments of Holip faithfully observe ISO 14001 standard and local applicable laws and regulations on environment and working environment.
We build our business on trust and integrity.
We are innovative in our ambition to exceed expectations.
We are global and embrace diversity.
We treasure sustainable results.
Our Safety Policy
Our Safety Policy
We will do everything we can to provide employees with a safe working environment to ensure occupational health, so we should:
1. Prevent safety accident and occupational diseases by removing and relieving the hidden hazards in occupational health and safety;
2. Providing necessary resources and enhance employees’ safety awareness one way or another;
3. Guarantee that factors like employees’ safety and fire safety are fully considered during the planning and proceeding of various activities;
4. Ensure that the business units and departments in all parks conform to applicable laws and regulations.
We create values for all stakeholders.
Root in integrity, safety and reliability;
Uphold sciences, technologies and the spirit of continued innovation;
Localize global cultures;
Maintain a sense of responsibility for environment and society;
Be determined to win and show first-class leadership.